Near 3,5K tracks have been in our studios on 2017, THANK YOU!
2017 has been full of mixes, masterings & good vibes and it couldn't finish with better numbers! We should have played a bit more Metal Slug, though, but it was for the greater good. Anyways, we have some New Year's resolutions for 2018:
1. Keep alive the plants in the office.
2. Stick to our official working hours and go home on time.
3. Cook lentil soup more often.
4. Keep a good mood when we receive the same wrong files 4 times in a row.
5. Follow the fridge rules and don't steal food (or oat milk) from our colleagues.
6. Keep the spirit and will to live after routing a 68 stems mix.
7. Have at least four BBQs a year.
8. Use more our social media.
9. Finally win the lottery.
10. Leave for a whole week of vacation all together (if we win the lottery, make it two weeks).
And as a bonus track, we want to be on your New Year's resolutions list!
2017 couldn't have a better ending and we're sure that 2018 can only improve it. THANK YOU once again for making it possible —you guys make The Pobla Family. ❤️